Personal data protection
In an environment where it is increasingly common to collect information from people with whom we interact and a reality in which data protection legislation is more and more complex, having the support of professional lawyers to guide you and to give you personalized and specific legal advice may be crucial to comply with data protection policy and law.
inmentor offers legal advice in order to comply with the Spanish Data Protection Act (Ley Orgánica 15/1999 – LOPD), in particular:
Consultancy: specialised and experienced lawyers answer any question and solve issues or problems that may arise concerning with the processing of personal data. We are at your disposal for (inter alia):
- Registering and modifying files with the Spanish Data Protection Authority (AEPD);
- Developing a security document;
- Drafting contracts or clauses for the collection and processing of data;
- Drafting protocols for the exercise of the so called “ARCO “rights;
- Elaborating protocols to ensure the security of an information system;
- Drafting reports on video surveillance data;
- Drafting codes of conduct;
- International transfer of data (for instance, standard contractual clauses etc.).
Auditing services, including:
- Analysing existing technical/organizational measures and validation of security document;
- Auditing reports on data protection;
- Advising on the implementation of the measures proposed in the auditing report.
Internal training for the staff of your company according to the specific use and treatment of personal data also for electronic commerce businesses.
Defence of an expert lawyer in case of sanctions on by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Consultancy and auditing on personal data protection and processing