Personal data protection
In an environment where it is increasingly common to collect information from people with whom we interact and a reality in which data protection legislation is more and more complex, having the support of professional lawyers to guide you and to give you personalized and specific legal advice may be crucial to comply with data protection policy and law.
inmentor offers legal advice in order to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation, (Regulation (EU) 2016/679- “GDPR”), in particular:
Consultancy: specialised and experienced lawyers answer any question and solve issues or problems that may arise concerning with the processing of personal data. We are at your disposal for (inter alia):
- Analysis of personal data processing system;
- Risk level evaluation as well as its impact on the personal data protection;
- Legal advice related to the data Subject Rights: to access, rectification, to be forgotten, portability, etc.;
- Drafting of the relevant legal documents, such as;
- Contracts with clients, staff, processor, etc.
- Relevant clauses for website enabling the personal data processing.
- Security Document
- Video surveillance
- Cross-border processing
- Data protection on the internet.
RGPD auditing services, including:
- Analysing existing technical/organizational measures and validation of security document;
- Auditing reports on data protection;
- Advising on the implementation of the measures proposed in the auditing report.
Internal training for the staff of your company according to the specific use and processing of personal data also for electronic commerce businesses.
Defence of an expert lawyer in case of sanctions on by the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Consultancy and auditing on personal data protection and processing