inmentor offers legal advice specializing in intellectual property and patent protection, among other:
For example, we can provide to you an international legal advice on the following issues:
- legal advice on how to protect or defend your intellectual property assets: explain the issue to us and we will inform you of your rights and how to protect your confidential information, your invention, your design or your trademark.
- contracts: we draft and negotiate for you the agreements you need to use your intellectual property assets. Example of contracts:
- Licence agreements (trademarks, designs, patents, know how, etc.)
- Franchising contracts.
- Assignment of rights.
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
- Collaboration agreement (R&D).
- legal advice and representation in conflicts with third parties: we remain at your disposal both to assist you and to defend you in case of conflict with third parties. We help you with actions against presumed infringers of your intellectual copyrights as well as in case of unfair competition. You can also rely on us to study the best strategy in order to defend you from a law suit, or should you receive a cease and desist letter.
- training regarding intellectual property rights: you can rely on our experience and knowledge for the organization of training sessions on trademarks, patents, designs, etc.
Industrial design protection
Industrial designs represent an important asset for companies, but can be easily copied by competitors. That is why it is essential to ensure adequate protection of these assets.read more
Protection of trade secrets
Trade secrets represent an important resource with which Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) can protect their competitive advantages. We are at your disposal to advise you, draft legal documents or defend you in conflicts related to trade secrets.read more
Plant variety protection
Varieties of all botanical genera and species can be protected. The protection of plant varieties confers an exclusive right to its owner. inmentor offers legal services in order to obtain and defend the breeder’s right.read more
Denominations of origin
Geographical indications (GIs) are another important branch of the intellectual property law system. Long and complex procedures must be followed to obtain GI recognition. inmentor® offers legal advisory services for obtaining geographical indications such as PDO, IGP and IG.read more